About Me

My photo
A late 20-something Brown girl from MD sharing with you my musings on products, places, and people. Oh, and maybe some life experiences here and there too ;)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome! I've finally given in.

Well, after much internal debate over just how lazy I can be versus how much I want to share with the universe, and much encouragement from friends to just do it as I apparently have a knack for writing as I speak, I've finally started my own blog!

The hardest thing about starting a blog (well, so far as I've found) is figuring out the scope of your posts' content.....I mean, I'm interested in such a variety of things!  So, inevitably, this site will encompass not only personal rants and cathartic musings, but also recommendations on products, places, and people.  Because one thing you'll discover soon enough is that I am a LOYALIST!  

To kick things off, I bring you a product recommendation I've been using for the past year and that has changed my skin:

Buf-Puf Body Sponge 








It doesn't appear to be in stores (anymore, booooo), but I LOVE online shopping so buying in bulk as a pack of 6 for a great price works out just fine for me.  This body buffer is 2-sided, one gentle scrub and the other a little rougher, and has replaced the loufah and exfoliating gloves.  Those small little bumps that I could never get rid of on the back of my forearms and tops of my thighs significantly reduced after using this for just a few days.  I've also noticed a much closer shave and the built-in exfoliation keeps ingrowns at a minimum to boot.  I can usually stretch one of these suckers for about a month's use before opening up a new one. 

My best pairing for a daily body clean:  Buf-Puf + Dial Antimicrobial Body Wash w/Exfoliating Beads

Happy Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment